Prelims PCS syllabus
HPCS Exam pattern:
The preliminary exam is segmented into two papers, both are objective type papers with four options given.
This is a screening test only and based on the marks achieved in this exam, test takers will be qualified for
the next level of selection which is the Main Examination.
PPSC 2021 Prelims:
For General Studies paper
- Indian polity and administration.
- General topics, basic information about science concepts
- Indian history
- Geography of India, and of other countries
- Study-related to the environment.
- Governance and bureaucracy.
- Economics and financial studies.
- Sports and IT sector.
For CSAT paper
- Data interpretation.
- General reasoning
- Logical reasoning
- Data analysis.
- Numerical problems.
- Statistics and related problems.
- Problems on heights and measurements.